Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ten Things I've Done You Probably Haven't - Meme

I saw this on Sandra Dodd's blog. She got it from here. He got it from here. I thought it would be fun.

My 10 Things:
1. I gave birth to all 4 of my children at home.
2. I directed my own professional belly dance troupe.
3. I got married at 19.
4. I started water skiing when I was 4.
5. I submitted my times to the US Olympic Women's Rowing Team.
6. I played on a dart team.
7. I named my last child the same name as my first dog: Ella
8. I became DEBT FREE at age 27.
9. I won the Regional Cross Country Championship my senior year of High School.
10. I got stuck in a canoe, in a swamp, with all 4 of my kids.

2 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

Wow. You are such a jock! This was really interesting. I want to hear all about the last one, especially.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Impressive list!