Friday, March 7, 2008

A-B-C Tag

I was tagged by the fabulous Jesse. I also just realized that when I cut and pasted the rules from Jesse's blog, I didn't put MY info in some of the blanks...sorry Jesse! I just updated it all!

A - Available?: for talking...ANYTIME!
B-Best friend: John; But I do have a couple of very cool women who are very important to me
C-Cake or Pie?: I'm funny about my cakes. No ordinary cake will do. My favorite is the 4 layer dense chocolate cake with whipped cream and a hard chocolate layer in between that my mom always made for our birthdays.
D-Drink of choice: no question...COFFEE
E-Essential thing used everyday: coffee maker
F-Favorite color: red
G-Gummi bears or worms: bears
H-Hometown: born in Normal, IL but raised in San Antonio, TX; Colorado Springs, CO; and Augusta, GA.
I-Indulgence: chocolate...dark and thin
J-January or February: February...I Love Valentine's Day
K-Kids and names: Alex(aka Marvin); Sophie (aka Sophie-one-canobi), Max (aka Maxadoo), Ella(aka Ella-Bella)
L-Life: Too short to waste on NOT Having as Much Fun as Possible
M-Marriage date: March 21, 1992
N-Number of siblings: 4- 2 sisters, 2 brothers(identical twins)
O-Oranges or apples: pink ladies and Cripps Pink
P-Phobias: small closed in spaces that I cannot easily get out of
Q-Quote: Too many to pick a favorite, but I have always loved..."H.I., don't you come back here without a toddler" and "And this here's the TV. Two hours a day, either educational or football, so you don't ruin your appreciation of the finer things" both from Raising Arizona
R-Reason to smile: dancing and watching others dance
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag three people:Jessica, Dayna, Kelli
U-Unknown fact about me: I was so shy as a kid, I would cry when the teacher called on me, even though I knew the answer
V-Vegetable you don't like: I only don't like the way some vegetables are prepared, but I cannot think of any I don't like
W-Worst Habit: not being patient
X-Xrays you have had: knee, hip, ankle
Y-Your favorite food: oh my god, I don't think there is one favorite thing I like to eat. I love good cheese, fois gras pate, soup, salads, chocolate, home made baked goods like maple scones, etc. Yeah, way too much good stuff out there to pick just one!
Z-Zodiac: I'm on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer, but have been told I resemble a Gemini more

No comments: