Friday, March 21, 2008

Anniversary

Sixteen years ago today I married the love of my life. I was really young, just 3 months shy of my 20th birthday. I am so different from that 19 year old. I have changed and grown so much. Thankfully, John and I changed and grew together. We have been through a lot of changes, and have had a lot of fun these past 16 years. The fun part is really important. We still have a lot of fun together, and we still make each other laugh. I am extremely thankful on this beautiful Spring day that I chose to spend my life with John.

3 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

What a great couple you are. You complement each other perfectly.

I love the furniture and rug!!!!

kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! (a little late) Tim and I have also changed through the years together, isn't it amazing. I also love the new furniture and everything looks so full of light in your living room, nice!

mindy said...

Thanks ladies!