Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

Again, no pictures :(
Blogging is so much better with a visual, but I am sorely lacking in that arena lately.
We spent a wonderful Valentine's Day with the Traaseths. We shared good food, coffee, games, and conversation.
Abbi's chocolate chip cookies have to go in the annals of the best ever! Thank goodness for little baking mishaps...they lead to masterpieces.
Alec was as generous as ever with his time and patience...Ella adores him, and the boys have a blast gaming with him.
As always, I leave inspired by Kelli and Tim and their "presentness" with their kids and as a family. I am grateful for the pockets of time we are able to carve out of our lives to share with other unschooling families.

3 comments:

gail said...

Hi Mindy, This is my first time tagging but thought I'd try it and love reading your blog entries.
http://gail-hummingbirdhaven.blogspot.com/2009/02/hooked-on-your-blog-six-things.html

kelli said...

I'm so glad you came to visit :) It was a great time, I also was negligent on the picture taking but that doesn't mean it wasn't wonderful. Thanks for the kind words, we really enjoy spending time with you guys too.

mindy said...

Kelli, I forgot to mention how much we missed Kyra b/c she was gone! It reads like I just left her out :( Totally not the case!