Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy


Beautiful, peaceful, tranquil Gail tagged me with this most awesomely awesome tag. I love happy. Six things that add to my joy and happiness...
1. Waking up to the pot of french press coffee, with a love note next to it, from John.
2. Dancing...and teaching my dance classes
3. Watching Max dance
4. Watching Ella do gymnastics
5. Snuggling with Sophie watching our "stories"
6. Sharing good food with Alex
I have more too. It's so cool to realize how many things I have in my life that make me happy...hiking on our ridge, grass sledding, being with my girl friends, drinking coffee, drinking wine, our wood stove and the cozy fire we have all winter, my massages, my marriage.... I love my life. I am very happy and content.
Laura...I l.o.v.e. your blog and you intrigue me...what makes you happy?
Shanna...because I love you and you add to my happiness :)
Alex...because I love your honesty on peaceful partnerships, and don't always comment on your blog, but I do enjoy reading it.
So I didn't tag 5 people, but who the hell cares!

3 comments:

gail said...

Loved this Mindy!! Thanks for doing it.

Stephanie said...

Hi Mindy,
It's great to meet you :)
I live in Mount Juliet probably a couple hours from you.

Stephanie said...

I'm not on ARGH, I do know about it through Radical Unschoolers Network (are you on RUN?)

One of these times we might be able to go, not in March though.
We are saving up to visit family in NY this fall, we haven't seen them in a few years.

I'll add your blog to my reader so I can keep up with you.