Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grass Sledding

Once again, me without my camera :)
Ella and I have longingly watched people grass sledding by the river every time we drive to gymnastics.

Shanna and the kids came for a couple of days, so we decided to make it happen. Shanna found the most amazing cardboard boxes ever, and we headed downtown.

What a freakin' blast! I haven't gone grass sledding since I was 5 or 6 and lived in Texas. It was so much fun. The kids were way more adventurous than me. The were surfing, going on their bellies, etc. I just sat on my butt and rode down.

Shanna took some great pictures with her phone, which would definitely give a better picture of the afternoon, but we couldn't figure out how to get the pictures to a computer...sigh...

I'm way more sore than I thought I would be. Who knew grass sledding would be a great glutteal workout?

2 comments:

hahamommy said...

you can send them to an e-mail address as a picture message :)
then open the pic, right click, save!

mindy said...

thanks...the problem seems to be she can't even enter an email address the phone...we're perplexed :)