Sunday, April 19, 2009

Student Showcase


I have found the perfect place to teach and dance. I love being part of this vibrant community of dancers, artists and musicians sharing our passions and supporting our community. At the end of each session, we hold a showcase where the students are the performers. Every session, it grows and grows. We were at standing room only this time, and had a fabulous show. Cornelius started the show with his Lyrical Jazz Class, Hip Hop I and Hip Hop II; My classes followed with a combination performance of both level I and II; then Kofi finished the evening with his African Drumming class and follow up performance with some of his professional drumming group. Afterward, we celebrated with a potluck meal. I was too entranced to get any photos during the various performances, and had to make do with this photo after the show of some of my wonderful ladies.

1 comment:

laura said...

you have a life well lived =) just beautiful!!