Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Paddle faster boys, I think I heard a banjo!

Somehow, we got to talking about Deliverance, and how it had been filmed relatively close by in the North GA mountains. I love it! I think we should use it as our slogan for any future North GA unschooling get-togethers!

We had a blast with or little conglomerate of unschoolers. We feel so lucky to have the opportunity to hang out with such fabulous people. The kids (and I) were so sad to leave, comforted only with the fact that we'll be seeing everybody next week at L&L.

I hope, as we see the final days of L&L, we have more of these little gatherings.


Alec, Alex, Max, and Wendy


Wendy, sporting her new fierce "do", the always lovely Abbi, and the newly arrived Nic!


Okay, okay, Shelby's "do" is pretty darn fierce as well!

Some of my favorite people!

The brave ones...


Those who became totally submerged


Once again, Sophie and Gillan having a blast

Still more of my favorite people!

1 comment:

kelli said...

I LOVE dueling banjos :) But, I have not seen Deliverance ;)

Great pics!