Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcoming Friends

Our lives have been so full this summer, not only have I not been blogging, but I haven't been capturing moments with pictures either! I think it's my rebel coming out...I don't want to feel like I have to capture the moment...or write about it for that matter! I paused momentarily in the fun to capture a few images this week. When an incredible unschooling family moves what amounts to across the universe from Minnesota to Georgia, I felt like it required at least a small photographic notation. So, Kelli, Tim, Alec, Abbi, and Kyra...welcome to Georgia! We're so glad you're here. And thank you for bringing Wendy and Shelby more visibly into our lives. I feel so lucky to know you all.



Wendy and Shelby invited us to this very special spot. This bridge is 107 years old!

The swimming area under the bridge

The sliding rocks
Base camp...fried chicken, brie, baby carrots, black eye pea salad, pad thai, chocolate zucchini muffins, honey wheat pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, Wendy, etc.
Natures' water slide
Our beautiful Georgia unschooling girls
More rock sliding


Sophie base jumping at our favorite waterfall/swimming hole
Kyra base jumping, or is she flying?
Warming up on the rocks after a long cold swim
More of our beautiful girls




2 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

Man, does that look like a great spot! I hope we get to go some time. Shelby's hair looks great.

kelli said...

Oooh, I'm glad you got some pics. I want to play too next time :) Thanks so much for all your help!