Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures of Our Road Trip

My pictures were of the night before "Learn Nothing Day", while we were all still trying to learn something. Go here, and here, and here to check out some really great pictures of our day at the swimming hole.



Thanks to Alex, we have documentation of our impromptu belly dance session



Some Beautiful Unschooled Girls



Now, I like to talk...and there is no better forum than with a bunch of cool chicks!

Ella getting comfortable at Ren's

Max climbing

Hangin' out on the deck

Abbi, taking a picture of Alex, taking a picture of Abbi

3 comments:

kelli said...

It was such a great time. We love seeing more pics :) Thanks for sharing!

Madeline Rains said...

These are such good pictures! One thing that I love is seeing the bits of tattoos peeking out on Ren's back and Kelli's shoulder. They look so good it makes me ponder...

laura said...

this makes me sooo sad...waaa. i was just too tired to make it that night and now i'm really regretting it. but i had to listen to that inner voice that told me to respect my need for rest. ah well. you guys look so awesome and glorious and wonderful and beautiful doing the belly dancing!!