Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Weird Things Tag

Okay,
Madeline tagged me for this, I guess it's called a meme...I've never heard that word and I don't know what it is, but I'm taking a guess!


I was hesitant, because I don't know anyone in the blogging world that isn't either on that list, related to someone on that list, or been tagged by someone else. I guess I run in the same blogging circles as Madeline. She is the person who drew me into the blogging world, so what's to be expected?!!?


I decided to go ahead and do the 7 things list, but not tag anyone...only because I don't anyone else to tag!


Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. check
2. Post these rules on your blog. check
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. uuhh...
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog. uuhh...


Seven Weird Things:
1. I hate to do anything wrong so delayed answering this tag because I didn't have anyone to tag and could not do number 4. I only went ahead with things after reading Abbi's blog and got "permission" to do part of the tag, but not all of it!
2. When I was little I loved triangles. When I was walking on the sidewalk, I would "cut" off the squares at the corner to make triangles.
3. I love being generous, but it's really hard for me sometimes.
4. I love tv.
5. I'm funny about my coffee and my yogurt.
6. When I'm angry or upset, I clean.
7. When I was little, I was fascinated with carbon paper and would do just about anything to get some.

2 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

Having just eaten the greek yogurt that you left for me and been given your special coffee on our drive, I have to say that you are simply smart about coffee and yogurt. I love the triangle thing. You were a future dancer. ;)

Unknown said...

I, too, imagine a young Mindy making triangles. Me, I always jumped the crack