Thursday, July 2, 2009

"F" is for Friends that do stuff together....

I love friends :)
We had the best weekend with Madeline and Nicolas and Gillan and Jesse. Just absolutely perfect, if not quite long enough!

Madeline captured our trip to the Falls on her blog. I wanted to wait to get back the waterproof camera pictures from the camera she brought me just for that purpose. It was WAY harder than I imagined, with the water pummeling down on me as I tried to look up. We all had a go, with some very interesting results, to be put in a later blog post.

In addition to our trip to the Falls, we also went to our favorite pizza and ice cream spot in St. Elmo, and the cool playground with the giant horse penis zip line. We fooled around with my new digital Rebel (hehehe..my surprise bday present from Juan Miguel!) trying to capture night pictures at the park. I'm not sure how successful we were at the photos, but I'm fairly certain I blinded several children in the process with the crazy flash.











5 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

I LOVE these!! Jesse had to tell me that the title is from sponge bob. I'm going to have to watch more often. : )

mindy said...

My little homage to Sponge Bob...it is definitely worth watching...at least a bit more often :)

laura said...

sweet!!! awesome pix!! looking forward to those underwater shots!! see ya soon!

gail said...

I'm seriously missing seeing you all..and wish we lived at least a few hours closer. Loved your pictures!

mindy said...

Oh Gail, I soooo wish you guys were coming this weekend...but it is a long way to travel after you've been out West and back, and we'll see you soon at the Itchetucknee :)