Friday, May 22, 2009

Final Fantasy Passion


The kids have been engrossed in Final Fantasy these past few weeks. Thanks to the Traaseths for setting us up and letting us borrow their game and gameboys. It's been fascinating, really. Alex, Sophie, and Max will spend hours working together to beat the "boss" and songs of exclamation and joy ring throughout the house as they celebrate their joint victory. I have truly never seen anything like it. Max will wake up and anxiously wait for hours for Alex and Sophie to get up so they can continue the game. It is way cool to see them working together so passionately.

3 comments:

kelli said...

That's why I shared it! Isn't it wonderful? So much fun.

mindy said...

Kelli, I can't begin to tell you how much joy this has brought into our lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing :)

Abbi Traaseth said...

Awwh! I am so glad that you guys enjoy the game so much! It makes me happy to think that now that we've done so much with it, you guys are getting fresh, new happiness out of it.

Tell them I said good luck on their new adventures!