Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day at the Haworth Homestead

We spent Mother's Day at the Chattanooga Market. This time we were vendors and had our own booth, Haworth Homestead. It was awesome! It was all Alex's idea, and the plan grew from his desire to share and sell his amazing embroidered pillows. Ella joined in the creating, and made the cutest little decorative button pillows. I sold my crafts...retro aprons, hand painted note cards, and reusable cloth gift bags. Sophie was the accountant, tracking sales, revenue and costs through spreadsheets, and Max was our main salesperson, working his charm and magic to talk to attendees and get them interested in our work. John was the driving force behind getting everything loaded and food prepared for our long day. As I sipped my mimosa, watching these amazing children shine, I was truly the happiest mom in the world.






10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was really cool seeing your table at the market - ya'll did an outstanding job!

Abbi Traaseth said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! I really wish I could have seen you guys go; all of the products look great. I'm glad you all had such a great time! I hope you decide to do it again another time, when we're there. :)

Wendy said...

That is so cool!!!

So how does one go about getting one of those cool retro aprons??? :-)

Wendy said...

Oh, and the reusable gift bags? So great!!

mindy said...

Thanks! We had a blast :)
If you want a cool retro sexy apron, just email me...howiff@comcast.net

Madeline Rains said...

Wow!! We are so impressed. That sign is amazing too.

mindy said...

Isn't that sign cool! Vista Print baby, all the way :)

Ren Allen said...

Now that's a LOT of shine. How cool!

kelli said...

So awesome Mindy! You guys are an inspiration!

laura said...

looks like you had an amazing time! one day, we'll get down that way and check it out...maybe even have a booth too!! =)

you guys rock!!