Monday, October 6, 2008

My Camera

We've had a bit of a financial setback recently, so when I broke my camera the other day, I was pretty upset. John and I have committed to sticking to our budget and not spend a penny more than we planned. We have been doing so well, and it feels like little bounties have been falling in my lap since consciously making the effort to spend less. So, a new camera was not what I wanted to spend money on right now. We went to bed with no clear plan one way or another for a new camera. When I woke up the next morning, John had left one of his little notes for me by the pot of hot coffee he makes for me in the morning. The note said, "I think I fixed it?"

Woo-Hoo! He did! He did fix my camera! And it cost us nothing!!!!!

Thank you, John. I love you.

3 comments:

laura said...

yeah!!! that is so cool. letting go is a wonderful form of intention.

yeah for cool husbands that fix stuff too!!

kelli said...

Yay! That's awesome. :) My honey fixes lots of stuff too, it's wonderful.

Madeline Rains said...

I'm so glad! Yay!