Friday, October 17, 2008

Ella Shining Brightly

Huge Mom mistake....I left the camera at home and could not take pictures of Ella's first gymnastics competition. A friend took some of her for me, but I have yet to receive them :-(

So I'm posting without pictures.

All I can say is WOW! It was my first time watching a live gymnastics competition, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was so exciting. Ella positively glowed she was shining so bright. This, for now, is her element. She can't wait to go to the gym for practice, and does her stuff pretty much every waking hour at home. It showed during her competition, and she did great...no, fabulous....no, absolutely awesome! She's not hardcore, she's super hardcore!

Who knows where this path will lead her. She has so much drive and so much passion, I am incredibly happy that she found something she loves so much and is so good at.

Now, where do I get Valium before the next competition??!!!

2 comments:

CFC Flames '04 said...

That's wonderful for her! Are you guys still with TAG? We've been out of town for most all of Oct.

mindy said...

Yes, Ella is at TAG. She was moved into the competition track as opposed to the Gen. Ed. track that Max was taking. Max decided to put his energy elsewhere, so he's not in classes there anymore.