Sunday, June 22, 2008

Celebrating My 36th Year

I left my camera in the car, so there were no pictures of me roller skating after a 25 year hiatus. Really. The last time I remember roller skating, I was 11. I am now 36, so that means 25 years have gone by. They didn't even play Thriller. My feet were killing me and I only lasted an hour and a half....aahh youth.


Having Coffee. Loving 36.

Alex gave me this incredible coral bracelet
Ella gave me this beautiful globe
All my bounty
A close up of my gift certificate for...can you see it...TWO massages!


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Haaaappy Birthday to Yooouuuuu! (Can you hear me singing??)

I'm so glad you're in the world!!

Madeline Rains said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! These pictures and gifts are wonderful! I would never be able to stay on roller skates for a whole hour and a half. You are a warrior.

kelli said...

Happy happy birthday Mindy. Hope you had a great day!

mindy said...

Thanks Ladies!

Jessica said...

Hee hee, that picture makes it look like you are getting 2 massages from Napoleon Dynamite *grin*.

Happy Birthday!!

Love, Jessica