Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Project 365: April 30, 2008 Day 26 Comments on "Distracted"

Jessica from Joyfully Learning wrote a post recently that hit me like a ton of bricks. Distracted. I was blown away because so many times I find myself distracted by what the kids want or need when I am occupied with something else. But this reminder from Jessica is something I will hold near and dear to me. I think I'm going to print something out to this effect and hang it around my house. Doing stuff for and with my kids and my husband is my primary occupation. Everything else is the distraction.

1 comment:

Madeline Rains said...

Yep. me too. We can work on it together when you get here - we are looking out the window for you as i write here. Jesse is on the other computer asking me how to spell your name :) as he is writing about you and your family coming. Great timing. Better get off here and give him my full attention.